Register by March 15, 2020 to save $100!
May 28-31, 2020 • San Luis Obispo – Paso Robles
Join WineMaker Magazine for our 13th Annual Conference in the San Luis Obispo – Paso Robles wine region of California. The conference location in California’s Central Coast is perfect for exploring some of the 250+ wineries in these two major wine growing regions. Don’t miss the dozens of hobby winemaking workshops, educational seminars, and special events!
REGISTRATION FOR FULL CONFERENCE INCLUDES:
- Admission to the conference’s full schedule of seminars, Friday May 29 and Saturday May 30
- Two Continental Breakfasts
- Two Lunches
- Admission to Friday Night’s Tasting & Wine Share Party (includes heavy hors d’oeuvres/buffet)
- Admission to Sponsor Exhibits
- Conference Welcome Bag
- Link to Seminar Presentations
- One Year (6 issues) Subscription/Renewal to WineMaker Magazine (subscription submitted after the conference is completed)
(Hotel room needs to be reserved directly with the Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo for a separate fee. Click here for online hotel reservations.
**IF REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE, PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES FOR EACH PERSON IN THE NOTES SECTION OF CHECK-OUT.
*If you wish to also attend the Saturday night WineMaker Competition Awards Dinner, please note that you also have to register separately for this special event. Please click here to also register up for the Saturday Awards Dinner. Space will be limited and this event is expected to sell out.