Get this Must-Have Winemaking Book 20 Years in the Making!
For over two decades WineMaker Magazine has set the standard for quality how-to content helping thousands of people make their own wine. Now, the editors known for publishing the best information on making incredible wine at home have set the new standard for how-to books on winemaking. In The WineMaker Guide to Home Winemaking, you’ll find the best of the best when it comes to techniques, tips, and more.
We’ve collected our favorite content from over the years into this new book that will be an essential addition to any wine reference library. We’ve worked very hard to bring this comprehensive new book to you that is more than 20 years in the making.
The book is built to be a first-time winemaker’s companion, explaining the entire process from start to finish with helpful photography. Yet it has plenty for experienced home winemakers, as well, including advanced techniques. Inside these pages you’ll find:
• Keys to better winemaking: maceration, fermentation, blending, and more
• A deep dive on wine-related ingredients and chemicals
• The most useful troubleshooting solutions ever published in the magazine
• Covers winemaking with fresh grapes, juices, kits, concentrates, and country fruits
• A variety of editor-tested recipes
Whether you’re looking to get into winemaking, up your game, or find inspiration for your next wine, let WineMaker be your guide.