Save the Dates, Save your Spot (& Save Money!)
Join us in the birthplace of American wine – the Monticello AVA in historic Charlottesville, Virginia – for four days of winemaking learning and fun. Thomas Jefferson planted the first commercial vineyard in Charlottesville on his Monticello estate back in 1774 and there are now 40 local wineries continuing his legacy. Don’t miss exploring this history-laden region in the Blue Ridge Mountains and our dozens of winemaking and grape growing workshops and classes. You can save your spot at what should be another sold-out East Coast conference plus save $100 when you register now. See you in Virginia in 2024!
The WineMaker Conference is being held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Charlottesville. Click here for more details and link to reserve your room at the special WIneMaker Conference.
Join us in Charlottesville, Virginia for:
• Dozens of Workshops, Seminars and Q&A Panels
• Tasting Party featuring local wineries
• Hands-On Winemaking Workshops
• Winery Tours
• Sponsor Exhibits
• WineMaker Competition Awards Dinner
• Advanced Winemaking • Beginner Winemaking • Intermediate Winemaking
• Kit Winemaking • Grape Growing • Group Interactive Workshops
• Winemaking Boot Camps • Country Fruit Winemaking • Wine Science & Testing
Any questions? Email us at: email@example.com or call us at: (802) 362-3981 ext. 106