**IF REGISTERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE, PLEASE PROVIDE NAMES FOR EACH PERSON IN THE NOTES SECTION OF CHECK-OUT.
May 30 – June 2, 2024 • Charlottesville, VA
Join WineMaker Magazine for our 15th Annual Conference in Charlottesville, VA. Don’t miss the dozens of hobby winemaking workshops, educational seminars, and special events!
REGISTRATION FOR FULL CONFERENCE INCLUDES:
- Admission to the conference’s full schedule of seminars, Friday, May 30 and Saturday, June 1
- Two Lunches
- Admission to Friday Night’s Tasting & Wine Share Party (includes heavy hors d’oeuvres/buffet with local Virginia wineries pouring samples of their product) **You are encouraged to bring your own wine to share with your friends!**
- Admission to Sponsor Exhibits
- Conference Welcome Bag
- Link to Seminar Presentations
- One Year (6 issues) Print Subscription/Renewal to WineMaker Magazine (subscription submitted after the conference is completed)
Hotel room needs to be reserved directly with the DoubleTree by Hilton Charlottesville for a separate fee. Online hotel reservations will open up soon.
*If you wish to also attend the Saturday night WineMaker Competition Awards Dinner, please note that you also have to register separately for this special event, option upon check-out of full conference registration. Please click here to register any guests for the Saturday Awards Dinner and you must include their name. Space will be limited and this event is expected to sell out.
By registering for the conference, you give free permission for the use of your name and photo in any media account of the event. You also certify that you are 21 years of age or older. Cancellation policy: For a refund, less a $100 administrative charge per person, send written notice by May 19, 2024. Refund requests received after May 19, 2024 will not be refunded. All refund requests will be processed post-conference.